Suzuki 6 HP DF6AL5
Suzuki 6 HP DF6AL5 motor is small in size, but big on performance. The versatile and portable outboard motor meets the rigorous EPA 2006 and CARB 3-Star Ultra-Low emissions standards. A smooth and quiet engine is water-cooled for increased dependability, and the aluminum propeller stays durable in marine conditions. Steering and throttle tension and control are easily adjustable. Simple steering action for maneuvering in tight quarters. Easy-to-grip handle conveniently tilts the motor up when needed.
The Suzuki 6hp outboard motor model DF6AL5, with the 20 inch long shaft, is an excellent choice for long shaft jon boats and skiffs, as well auxiliary power for sailboats and “kickers” for larger fishing boats. The Suzuki 6 hp outboard engine offers the largest displacement of any one cylinder outboard in this hp and weighs 54 lbs. Tiller steering adds versatility in this model.
The 6hp Suzuki shares many of the 4 hp features with increased performance made possible by a larger carburetor. Additionally, Suzuki 6 hp outboard models feature an external fuel tank connection as standard equipment allowing the user to easily connect an optional external fuel tank for longer range and a 3-star ultra-low emission rating (fuel tank and fuel line/connector purchased separately). We offer Suzuki’s newest 5-year manufacturer warranty, free shipping, and discounted prices!
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- 3 Way Storage: Stbd, Port, or Front
- Saltwater Rated
- Multi-Layer Corrosion Protection
- Quiet Below-the-Water Exhaust
- Fold-Down Tiller Handle
- Rubber Mount Bracket System
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tensioner
- Large Carrying Handle
- Large Gear Shift Lever
- Digital CDI Ignition for Quick Starting
- Larger Carburetor for Additional HP
- 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission Rating
- Shallow Water Drive (2 positions)
- 5 Trim Positions w/Tilt Lock Pin
- Over-Rev Limiter Protection
- Throttle Tension Control
- Steering Friction Tension Control
- 90° Left / Right Turning for Tight Spots
- Emergency Lanyard Stop Switch
- Built-in .26 Gal. Fuel Tank (35 min. @ WOT)
- External Tank Ready Connection on Engine
- 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- Suzuki’s Newest 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.